One such is the link to the Ubuntu.com What's New look at the Unity Dash, with a rather splendid 8-point guide to finding your way around the Dash. RC
"When you click on the Ubuntu logo in the top-left corner of the launcher, the new dash will appear. It’s another simple way to get to your shortcuts and search for other applications and programs. So you can get fast access to your email, music, pictures and much more. And you can search by type of app or file with our new filters menu."
- Click on the Ubuntu logo to get to your apps, programs and shortcuts.
- Look for apps and programs by typing into the search box.
- Filter results by app or file type.
- Access your apps, emails, pictures, music and more, fast.
- The launcher will be disabled when you’re in the dash.
- Find apps by category, fast.
- Superkey shortcut: Tap the superkey to reveal the dash.
- Press escape on your keyboard at any time to leave the dash.