How-to Create a Facebook business page
These other types of pages still have to be attached to a personal profile, but from there you can create any number of pages.
- Sign in to Facebook.com as the admin for the page.
- Choose create a page; the new-look idiot-proof panel step you through selecting the page type and giving it a name.
- Next, add description, website address, and whether or not the is s for a 'real' organisation. We'll have the philosophy debate another time.
- Choose a profile picture, such as a logo. Nothing to big.
- Next, choose a header background; this is a larger size image, 1500 by 500 pixels or so; you can do to town.
- For convenience, add the page to your favourites.
- You can ignore the lure for the sample advert. Your page is ready for use. RC