Our Essential Short Guides are available online now
- The Essential Short Guide to Web Content Strategy and Planning
Be meaningful, cohesive, engaging and sustainable
- The Essential Short Guide to SEO
Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
- The Essential Short Guide to GDPR
Understanding the General Data Protection Regulation
- The Essential Short Guide to Micro-sites, Mini-sites and Weblets
Building Small on the Internet
- The Essential Short Guide to Web Accessibility
Digital Experience, Standards and Compliance
- The Essential Short Guide to Building the User-Friendly Web
Four Website Must-Have’s
- The Essential Short Guide to Developing Accessible Websites
Perceive, Understand, Navigate and Interact
For around an hour or less reading time, these Essential Short Guides take you through the basic concepts and terms to enable you to continue your learning with confidence.
Sourced from the author’s own experience and research over some thirty years in business and IT, this is a practical, no-nonsense guide for those who don’t always have time for a full-length instructional.
A further three short guides are planned for this series to be released before the start of 2021.